Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

We had a great Father's Day! Today Liam and I slept in and had a nice breakfast together. We met my dad for lunch, took a nap and then made the drive to see pop-pops play ball. The game was rained out :( but Liam loved it. Liam was able to play in the dugout, run the bases, and play on the field. He has a real arm on him, I'm impressed! We ended the day buyng a new bike for mommy so we can take rides in the beautiful parks we have next to our house.

This week Liam is putting saying 3 word sentences and his words are clear! He has also learned that if he giggles and makes his charming smile when I ask him to do something it buys him a few seconds before he gets in trouble for not listening. He is very "passionate" about what he wants to do these days also. He uses the phrase "I don't like" quite often. Did I tell you how much I love toddlerhood?!? (SIGH)

Liam starts swim lessons this week. He graduated to the Perch I class, still has a parent with him. Paul is taking Liam to this swim lesson session but mommy will be close by. Stay tuned.....

No comments:

Post a Comment